KU Endowment Fast Facts
- The earliest KU Endowment loan fund was established in 1931.
- KU Endowment administers 269 loan funds varying in size from $250 to over
- Donors are able to establish loan funds based on restricted criteria such as academic unit, the student's geographic location, or they may choose to establish an unrestricted loan fund.
- KU Endowment provides supplemental financial aid to nearly 2000 students
- All donations to the KU Endowment are tax-deductible.
If you are not able to find the information you need using the links to the left, we're here to help — contact the KU Endowment Loan Office for any questions and concerns
For questions regarding your KU Endowment loan, contact the KU Endowment Loan Office.
back to top